Hello and thank you

Welcome to my peace of mind.

Here, you may explore my thoughts.
Here, you may take my music for yourself.

Support me by following me here and downloading my albums free.

Your support moves mountains.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Seven Revolutions Around The Sun

I can't fix this.

I have wanted to for so long.

A point came where I almost washed my hands clean,
but the fruit was too enticing; I wanted my fill.

My fucking cake.

It was always my cake, and I am lost without it.
My heroine.
Oh what I wouldn't give for some reprieve.

I felt my heart skip beats the other day.

Elation.

It's been so long since I've felt that.
I was scrambled.
Words jumbled like crumpled news paper text.

I wanted to express it.
A reminder that things were not so bad.
A lie.

Poisonous nostalgia.

That goddamn smell penetrates my soul and tears tiny pieces away.

Day after Day

Seven revolutions around the sun.

And here we are again.

The wound that never healed.

Second chances nothing more than false promises.

How did it end up like this?

The road was long.
I got lost.

I took a wrong turn somewhere.

I fucking know it.

Everything here is not where its supposed to be.


I want to fix this.

I just can't.

My muse.
My poison.

Carry me with your solace.
Your reassurance has been needed.
Your presence is missed more than you will ever know.

Even after seven revolutions.

Even after none of it mattered anymore.

It still does.

To me.

Give me my swan song.

And I might die a happy man.

No comments:

Post a Comment